Abwaab is a fast-growing Jordan-based online learning platform and is currently operating in 5 countries: Jordan, Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia. Abwaab allows middle and secondary school students to learn at their own pace, test themselves and get ahead with our expert tutors anytime and anywhere. By offering conceptual and engaging video lessons, high-quality assessments with a gamified approach, access to instant live tutoring, and a chance to be a part of an online learning community, we are changing the way students learn outside the classroom.
The role of the Animator/motion graphic artist at Abwaab is to create artwork for the content of Abwaab, using visual effects, animation, and other cinematic & creative techniques to bring life to the content. And therefore offering students the opportunity to learn in a fun way!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Experienced in the following (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator).
- Good English language skills.
- Familiar with google suite.
- A good team player with good communication skills.
Work on post producing Abwaab lessons and adding creative visuals
Support TAs in scriptwriting and storyboarding when needed
Integrate innovative tools into the content
Ensure content engagement and interactivity (chroma, vimeo…)
Support in studio setup
Develop and standardize content guidelines
Identify content to be used for marketing
Track other content offered in the market and look for inspiration
- At least one year of experience with motion design
- Proficient use of After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying